Where can I purchase BILLY shoes?
- You can also purchase our shoes directly our Canadian Ecommerce Store. We ship from Canada to Canadians :)
- Store Locations: Our shoes are available for purchase online and at select stores across Canada
Do you offer adult sizes?
- Absolutely! Adult sizes for both men and women come in the following sizes:
Men’s Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14.
Women's Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.
I wear a women's size 8. Can I fit into the kid's sizes?
- Yes! The Big Kid Size 6 correlates to a Women Size 8 in terms of length. The Big Kid Size 5 correlates to a Women Size 7 in terms of length. And the Big Kid Size 4 correlates to a Women Size 6 in terms of length.
What size are your kid styles?
- Our Kid Sizes are as follows:
Size 10 Toddler (some styles)
Size 11 Little Kid
Size 12 Little Kid
Size 13 Little Kid
Size 1 Little Kid
Size 2 Little Kid
Size 3 Little Kid
Size 4 Big Kid
Size 5 Big Kid
Size 6 Big Kid
Size 7 Big Kid (some styles)
Size 8 Big Kid (some styles)
Size 9 Big Kid (some styles)
Do you offer toddler sizes?
- For sure! Toddler sizes are as follows:
Size 5 Toddler
Size 6 Toddler
Size 7 Toddler
Size 8 Toddler
Size 9 Toddler
Size 10 Toddler
Do you have width options?
- For Women's shoes, we carry a medium width (M) and wide width (D). For Men's shoes, we carry a medium width (M) and wide width (EEE). We have some wider high tops in Kid’s and Toddler sizing (W). We also have some wider athletic shoes in Kid's sizing (W).
Do you ship international?
- Yes! Outside of Canada, we ship through our e-commerce to the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay and Venezuela. If we missed your country, please reach out to us through our contact page and we will add your country.
- International shipments are subject to custom fees, duties, and import taxes. For DHL, FedEx and UPS, these additional tariffs can be paid at checkout at the time you place your order. For USPS, these additional tariffs must be paid on the receiving end by the customer at delivery. These additional tariffs are imposed by the importing country's customs authorities. Each country handles foreign product different.
Where do you ship from?
- Orders made through www.billyfootwear.ca ship from British Columbia, Canada
When will my shipment deliver?
British Columbia 2-5 business days delivery
Alberta and Saskatchewan 2-5 business days delivery
Ontario and Quebec 4-6 business days delivery
Maritimes 5-7 business days delivery
North West Territories 7-10 business days delivery
International Shipping — Varies depending on your country, please see options at checkout.
Do your shoes accommodate Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFOs)?
- Customers who use AFOs have had a lot of success with our shoes, but unfortunately it is not a total guarantee. Folks with larger braces or who already have wider feet may not be able to use some of our current shoes because the shoes simply are unable to create enough volume inside to accommodate.
- Despite popular belief, it is important to remember that our current shoes were not built specifically for AFO use. They were built under the banner of universal design, providing an alternative way to access entry into shoes, which is easier for everyone. The design inspiration came after company co-founder Billy Price broke his neck from a three-story fall and could no longer put his shoes on independently. There was nothing on the market that satisfied his needs, so he teamed with fellow co-founder Darin Donaldson and they decided to do something about it. The goal was to combine fashion with function—dissolve the line between adaptive and non-adaptive—and create mainstream shoes for the masses, yet still preserve the functionality for those that need it, like Billy. It turns out that the functionality that Billy was looking for also appeals to users of AFOs. And given the overwhelming response from the AFO community, BILLY Footwear continues to actively work toward making their shoes more AFO friendly.
- We have wider shoes in women's, men's, kid's and toddler silhouettes. The wider shoes for toddlers and kids have design components making them more AFO friendly, yet still incorporate universal design for mass market appeal. The shoes are wider, a bit deeper, and have an internal lining that is more tear resistant, per customer input.
- In terms of shoes made specifically for braces though, we have the Goat. Made in
collaboration with Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics, our Goat AFO-Friendly
Shoes have two removable insoles plus a removable wedge for extra depth. The
shoes come in wide and extra wide, and have a durable lining, robust outsole,
and short-wrap zipper allowing the toe to be reinforced.
Will you offer boots?
- Yes! We currently have an assortment of boots in toddler, kid's, and women's sizing. Some of the kid's sizing goes up to a Big Kid 9, which correlates to a Men's 9 and Women's 11.
Are your shoes machine washable?
- If you are to wash your shoes, we recommend spot washing by hand. We do not recommend putting your shoes in a washing machine.
How do I measure my feet to determine my size?
- For our sizing charts, click here to go there direct.
What is your return policy?
- Click here to read our Return Policy.
How do I return my purchase?
- Click here to access our Automated Returns Portal.
What are your terms of service?
- Click here to read our Terms of Service, which will potentially put you to sleep.
Do you have a Footwear Warranty?
- Click here to read our Footwear Warranty.